- Replacement Warranty
Our followers don’t drop normally but in case they do we offer LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY of the followers. Our system refills the dropped followers automatically but in case you didn’t get the followers, just mail us and we will take care of you immediately.
The username should be same as that when you placed the order.
Current followers should be more than from where we started. We will refill only our followers, not by that of other sites.
- Refund Policy
No refunds will be made to Paypal. After a deposit has been completed, there is no way to reverse it. You must use your balance on orders from Followersboss.com.
You agree that once you complete a payment, you will not file a dispute or a charge-back against us for any reason
If you file a dispute or charge-back against us after a deposit, we reserve the right to terminate all future orders, ban you from our site. We also reserve the right to take away any followers or likes we delivered to your or your clients Instagram /Twitter or other social media account.
Orders placed in Followersboss.com will not be refunded or canceled after they are placed.You will receive a refund credit to your Followersboss.com account if the order is non deliverable.
Misplaced or Private account orders will not qualify for a refund. Be sure to confirm each and every order before placing it.
Fraudulent activity such as using unauthorized or stolen credit cards will lead to termination of your account. There are no exceptions.
Please do not use more than one server at the same time for the same page. We cannot give you correct followers/likes number in that case. We will not refund for these orders.
- Your privacy is important to us. It is followersboss.com policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://followersboss.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 01 January 2019.